Demand to learn Japanese language is increasing.
Learn from a class that has minimum N3 level teachers and use technology to improve the learning experience.
JLPT N4 Batch (Online)
JLPT N4 Batch Call 9604372267 if needed | Start: 7-JAN-2023 | Target: DEC-2023 JLPT N4 | Class to continue till NOV 2023 end | Batch type: Online | Batch size: 25 | Timing: 7AM to 9AM |...
JLPT N3 Batch (Online)
JLPT N3 Batch Call 9604372267 if needed | Start: 7-JAN-2023 | Target: DEC-2023 JLPT N3Class to continue till NOV 2023 endBatch type: Online | Batch size: 25 | Timing: 7 PM to 9 PM |...
LEARN JAPANESE LANGUAGE
Japanese (Nihongo) is a language spoken by over 130 million people, mainly in Japan and by Japanese communities around the world. The Japanese Language courses Skills will be of great interest to students of the Japanese language. People travelling to Japan for business or on vacation, or even someone who is simply interested in Japanese culture.The JLPT Japanese-Language Proficiency Test has five levels: N1, N2, N3, N4 and N5. The Japanese language can be understood formally as a set of linguistic characteristics, or, subjectively, as a way of experiencing and ordering the world.
Why learn Japanese language?
- Japan has the 2nd largest economy in the world.
- Knowing Japanese brings business opportunities.
- Japanese is a gateway to other Asian languages & cultures.
- Japanese-speakers are the Internet’s 3rd largest language group.
- The Japanese are innovators.
- Japanese cultural exports are exploding.
- Knowing Japanese will set you apart from the crowd.
- The Japanese are international tourists.
- It’s not as hard as you think!
Japanese Language Course Levels
- N5: One is able to read and understand typical expressions and sentences written in hiragana, katakana, and basic kanji.
- N4: One is able to read and understand Japanese passages on familiar daily topics written using basic vocabulary and kanji.
- N3: One is able to read and understand written material with specific content concerning everyday topics.
- N2: One is able to read material on a variety of topics, such as articles and commentaries in Japanese newspapers and magazines as well as simple critiques, and comprehend their contents.
- N1: One is able to read writings with logical complexity and/or abstract writings on a variety of topics, as in newspaper editorials and critiques, and comprehend both their structure and content.
Prachi Pimpalkhare, B.E. Electronics, JLPT N1
I completed my N1 during my 16 years of stay in Japan. I conduct Japanese Classes in kothrud pune. I have separate batches for kids, professionals, and hobbyists. I completed my BE in Electronics in 1995. I moved to Japan with my husband and immediately developed the passion for the Japanese language. I focused on Japanese. I passed all JLPT levels with good marks.